Become an Advisory Board Member
BECOMING AN LP2 ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
Click here for the Nomination Form
Click here for FAQs
When you are a member of the board you’ll have the opportunity to get more involved in shaping the future of the LP2. We live in an increasingly digitized and networked world and are looking forward to the future.
WHAT DOES THE BOARD DO?
The Board establishes policies and plans for programs, such as:
2. LP2 social events
3. Guidelines for LP2 membership
5. Committee oversight
6. Direction for the future
HOW OFTEN DOES THE BOARD MEET?
Currently the board meets twice a month on Wednesdays.
DO I QUALIFY TO RUN?
You may run in just one category:
1. Member-at-Large representative if you have been an LP2 member for at least one year with demonstrated service to the organization.
- One seat is reserved for persons who have been members in their 2nd and 3rd year.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE IS THE BOARD LOOKING FOR?
2. Computer technology
3. Running committees
5. Building connection & community
CAN YOU NOMINATE YOURSELF FOR THE BOARD?
YES, you can nominate yourself, or nominate someone else.
HOW DO YOU NOMINATE A CANDIDATE?
1. Nomination forms are available click here.
2. If you have questions, please contact Michelle Harris, email@example.com, Susan Rauch, firstname.lastname@example.org, Colette Siegel, email@example.com, or Arlene Spiller, firstname.lastname@example.org
(C) 2020 Lifelong Peer Learning Program (LP2). All Rights Reserved.