BECOMING AN IRP ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
When you are a member of the board you’ll have the opportunity to get more involved in shaping the future of the IRP. We live in an increasingly digitized and networked world and are looking forward to the future.
WHAT DOES THE BOARD DO?
The Board establishes policies and plans for programs, such as:
2. IRP social events
3. Guidelines for IRP membership
5. Committee oversight
6. Direction for the future
HOW OFTEN DOES THE BOARD MEET?
The board meets one Tuesday a month.
DO I QUALIFY TO RUN?
You may run in just one category:
1. Member-at-Large representative if you have been an IRP member for at least one year with demonstrated service to the organization.
2. Coordinator representative if you have been a coordinator in the past 3 years.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE IS THE BOARD LOOKING FOR?
2. Computer technology
3. Running committees
5. Building connection & community
CAN YOU NOMINATE YOURSELF FOR THE BOARD?
YES, you can nominate yourself, or nominate someone else.
HOW DO YOU NOMINATE A CANDIDATE?
1. Nomination forms are available in the IRP office now or click here.
2. If you have questions, please contact Bruce Smith, email@example.com, or Colette Siegel, Colettebico@aol.com.
(additional members TBA)